This series of lessons covers a wide range of one-off topics that explain various Maya scripting tasks and answer frequently asked questions about Python scripting in Maya.
- Lesson 01: Getting the Value of a MEL Global Variable
- Lesson 02: Listing All MEL Global Variable Names
- Lesson 03: Maya Environment Variables
- Lesson 04: Modifying the Animation/Playback Time Range
- Lesson 05: Finding User Directories
- Lesson 06: Understanding 'if __name__ == "__main__"'
- Lesson 07: Loading and Unloading Plug-ins
- Lesson 08: Activating Common Tools (Select, Move, Rotate, Scale)
- Lesson 09: Determining if an Object Attribute Exists
- Lesson 10: Executing a Script on a Time Change
- Lesson 11: Finding the Version of Maya, Python, Qt and PySide